Your privacy is important to us
Last updated December 2022.
Information We Collect
When you create an account and use our Service, we collect the following types of information from you:
2. Contact information such as your email address and phone number;
3. Demographics information such as your gender and location;
4. Any other information, such as reviews, content, and bio, you provide us.
If you create an account using, or otherwise connect your account to, a social networking services account (e.g. Twitter or Facebook), we may also collect information provided to us by such social networking service including for example your: name; email address; birthday; geographic location; interests; profile picture; gender; networks; user ID; list of friends; and any information you have made public on such social networking account.
We automatically collect information about how you use our services, for example, pages you have viewed. We also collect certain technical information about your device including your Internet protocol address, geo-location information, your browser type, language and identifying information, your operating system and application version, device types, device model and manufacturer, device identifiers, and your device operating system type and version.
Sharing Of Your Information
The Huntgourmet Services may allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, content, profile, and information publicly or with other people. Please be mindful of your own privacy needs as you choose who to connect with and what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others.
How we Use Your Information
We generally use your information to:.
1. We may share your personal information with your consent or at your direction.
2. We may also share your information with others who perform services on our behalf.
3. We may disclose your information if we believe we are required to do so by law, or to comply with a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant.
4. We also may disclose your information if we believe doing so is appropriate or necessary to prevent any liability, or fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or to protect Huntgourmet and our Services; or any rights, property, or personal safety of Huntgourmet or others.
5. In the event that Huntgourmet is or may be acquired by or merged with another company or involved in any other business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets, we may transfer or assign your information as part of or in connection with the transaction. Finally, in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, information may be transferred as a business asset. We may also share aggregated and anonymized data with our partners, advertisers, and other third parties.
Huntgourmet takes commercially reasonable steps to help protect your Information against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, or disclosure. No company can fully prevent security risks, however. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. To help protect yourself and your information, choose a unique password for our Services and do not use a password on our Services that you would use on any other website or online service.
If you believe that Huntgourmet has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Huntgourmet by e-mail at email@example.com. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation..
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Huntgourmet by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your personal information, including changes to your contact preferences, changes to or deletions of your information or content you post, and requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that deletion of your information or content does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted on the Services.
When you visit the Site, we and others give you the following choices about use of mechanisms for tracking, including tracking of your online activities over time and across different websites and online services by third parties. Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies from our Site or from third parties. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site. To opt-out of Google Analytics web tracking for certain browsers, you can download Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. You may opt out of other cookies that may be present on the Site by following the directions on Google's opt-out page. However, while we and others give you choices as described in this policy, there are many ways in which Web browser signals and other similar mechanisms can indicate your choice to disable tracking, and our Site may not be aware of or honor every mechanism.
You may have the right to know what personal information Huntgourmet has about you and to correct any inaccuracies. Please direct any such requests by email to email@example.com or by one of the other means listed below.
Please contact Huntgourmet with any questions or comments about this Policy, your information, our third-party disclosure practices, or your consent choices.
Office 403A, Floor 9,
Gulf Tower Block A2,
Oud Metha - Dubai.
Telephone: +971 45781311